(Please note the information on this page does NOT constitute a professional opinion!
Always ask your consultant / doctor for advice.)
Products I like and would recommend
Products that appear not to contain the majority of the ingredients on the “What to avoid” list.
Raw shea butter
- Fushi Wellbeing brand shea butter is the best in my opinion – it’s softer than all the others! (I bought mine via amazon.co.uk)
- – nothing added
- Dr Bronner’s Castille soap comes in all kinds of interesting natural fragrances
- – use it on your food and on your body! Don’t use margarine.
- Honest Toil Olive Oil is made by my family who now live in Greece, and have their own olive trees. Restauranteurs who have tried it say it’s the best they’ve ever tasted! 🙂
Mascara and make-up
Jane Iredale mineral makeup – *some* mascaras seem to be better than others.
Skin and nail care
- Nail Bed Balm natureMedical organic nail bed balm
- Lip salve natureMedical lip remedy
Shampoo and conditioner
Tara Smith does some products which seem to be free from all nasties – check the ingredients
Food and drink
- Glass water/drink bottles from Ikea I’ve bought some of these so I can wash them out and use tap water kept cold in the fridge instead of using bottled water. The stopper on them keeps the water fresh for longer.
- Philips HR1861 Aluminium Whole Fruit Juicer with Juice Jug and Cleaning Brush
- Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies [Paperback]
Eating/ drinking healthy stuff
Is it ok to be drinking orange juice with tablets?
There may be other products on my Amazon wish list – (which is a collated list of products from lots of websites, not just Amazon)